Monday 11 June 2012

Sharing ideas with out peers


In Lesson we conducted a mood board which shows the depth of my ideas for my whole project. The first 2 pages are my own notes
After that we went into groups of 4 to discuss and share our own ideas and hear other people’s ideas and give them constructive criticism.
The 3rd page are my notes that I took down. Also at the bottom of this page is my criticism that I received...














































I need to attract a wider range of audiences, try to push for a male audience too rather than just a female audience. Also I need to live up the romance drama genre with the heart-warming scenes in the trailers. Lastly I need to make sure I show the intimacy between the characters in my trailer and make it believable. I will most definitely take these criticisms on board as it will help my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment