Monday 24 September 2012

Overall Information on my project

To explain my project,
Genre
The genre I will be focussing on a hybrid genre, romance drama. As I like romance drama films, I feel that I can come up with a good romance drama storyline.

Target Audience
My target audience are mainly females. From the ages 15+. As it is a simple storyline, I feel that most teenagers would like a simple yet sweet romance drama to watch.
I tried to attract a male target audience too, however I feel it is very difficult to have the male audience watch and be intrested in a romance drama. There is something which doesnt attract men to a romance drama whereas it does attract the female audience.
Also the middle aged generation would like this film as it is about young people who have a normal life and have gone through something which can happen to anybody at an instant.
Also I am trying to attract couples as couples normally go see romance drama together and I want my trailer to follow that norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment